We are out-of-network and do not file insurance claims. This is one of the ways that we decrease the cost of our appointments and save you money.
Even better, you can file your insurance claim on your own and often get reimbursed for the money you spent on your healthcare. Here is how to do it:
The process is slightly different for each insurance company. Find your insurance plan listed below:
- Go to the Aetna website: https://www.aetna.com/individuals-families.html
- Click Menu (top middle, it will expand)
- Click tab: Tools and Forms (under member services, right column, 4th from top)
- Click tab: Find a Form (scroll down a little, right hand side, 2nd from top under “in this section”
- Click the + tab: Medical, Dental, and Vision Forms (it will expand)
- Click tab: Medical Form
- Read instructions on Claim form for submittal.
- Make copies of your itemized bill and diagnosis sheet
- Make sure to write RELATIONSHIP TO EMPLOYEE on itemized bill per #6 of the instructions.
- Mail in claim form, itemized bill and diagnosis sheet to the claim address on back of your insurance ID card.
- KEEP COPIES FOR YOUR RECORDS