Revolution Health & Wellness focuses on optimal health. While we do work with illness and disease it is our preference that we identify disruptions in the physiology of our patient far before these disruptions manifest as disease.
This approach is far more cost effective and much more effective at ensuring that you look, feel, and perform at your absolute best!
A thorough laboratory evaluation is a critical component in evaluating the status of your physiology.
There can be a lot of information in these labs and it is difficult to remember everything we review during your appointment so we have reviewed this information here as well.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP)
- Lipid (Cholesterol) Testing – this consists of standard cholesterol screening and advanced lipid particle testing
- Inflammatory Markers – myeloperoxidase, Lp-PLA2, CRP, Fibrinogen, IL-6, IL-17A, TNF-a
- Cardiac Specific Markers – NT-ProBNP, Galectin-3, High Definition Cardiac Troponin
- Genetic Markers – ApoE, Factor V Leiden, Prothrombin, MTHFR, CYP450 enzymes
- Metabolic Markers – Insulin, Free Fatty Acids, Glucose, Vitamin D, Homocysteine, Leptin, Adiponectin, Parathyroid Hormone, Uric Acid
- Renal & Kidney Markers – Cystatin C, GFR, Creatinine
- Sex Hormones: Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, FSH, LH, Testosterone (Free & Total), DHEA, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
- Thyroid: TSH, Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, Thyroid antibodies
- Omega-3 Index
We also offer a variety of additional lab tests. There are additional fees for these labs but they are extremely beneficial depending on your medical condition:
- Spectracell Micronutrient Testing
- Adrenal Stress Index (ASI)
- Salivary & Urine Hormone Testing
- Gastrointestinal (stool) Panels
- Genova Metabolic Testing
- Lyme Testing – we recommend IgeneX
- Organic Acids Testing – Genova or Great Plains
- Iodine Testing
- Cyrex Labs
- Many Others
If you know of a test that you would like to have performed please let us know. We will do what we can to get these done for you.